NEW – NOW WITH VERSATILE 3-WAY ANNEX
The Hi-View 2 Roof Top Tent with Annex is a robust built unit.
Like all Darche products, the Hi-View 2 was tested thoroughly before its release in some of Australia’s harshest environments and touring conditions.
Constructed using a 260gsm proofed poly/cotton double pass ripstop canvas, the tent will perform and last, ensuring hassle free touring.
The Hi-View 2 comes complete with a large full zip on 3-way annex, with access points to the rear of your vehicle.
* Eclipse Side Awning sold separately. Awning poles not included.
- 210 Denier oxford polyester ripstop annex
- A 2.3m telescopic alloy ladder is included (suits vehicles with aftermarket lifts – no additional extension required)
- Internal frame is 1mm gauge x 16mm diameter tube
- Cast alloy frame lugs
- Light weight alloy base
- Full alloy centre pivoting yoke provides strength and reduces weight
- Adjustable tropical fly helps prevent condensation and ensures constant airflow in all conditions
- Seams are sealed and twin needle lock stitched, using a fell seam method
- Raw edges are bound with canvas, not inferior synthetic binding tape.
- Bound canvas eliminates wicking issues
- A fine, tightly woven multiple yarn (ripstop) in both directions of the weave ensures tear strength, water proofness and abrasion resistance
- Bound canvas window loops
- Versatile 3-way annex
- 2.5m annex length
- 550gsm PVC zip off bucket floor on annex
- Large 90cm W x 140cm H annex windows with strong and fine insect mesh throughout
- 65mm high-density mattress with open cell foam allows airflow throughout
- Mattress includes a full zip off cotton cover
- Laminated 600gsm PVC tonneau cover with cold crack treatment and leaf tie down with D rings
- Self repairing coil zips
- Removable pack down bungee cords included
- Complete with guy ropes, window poles, pegs and instructions
Size: 1.43m wide x 2.4m long x 1.25m high (inner tent)
RTT Weight: 57.6kg
Annex Weight: 7.4kg