NEW – NOW WITH VERSATILE 3-WAY ANNEX
The Panorama 2 is the ultimate touring roof top tent. Uniquely featuring a zippered sunroof for star gazing and enhanced air flow, its low profile pack down design aids vehicle handling whilst creating less drag.
Aluminium checker plate base, frame lugs and compact centre pivoting yoke, provide exceptional strength whilst reducing weight.
Built tough with 340gsm proofed poly/cotton double pass ripstop canvas, a 550gsm PVC zip off bucket floor on the annex and 600gsm PVC tonneau cover, the Panorama 2 is incredibly durable.
Additional features include a 2.3m telescopic alloy ladder and high density 50mm mattress. The Panorama 2 is engineered for adventure!
* Eclipse Side Awning sold separately. Awning poles not included.
- 210 Denier oxford polyester ripstop annex
- A 2.3m telescopic alloy ladder is included (suits vehicles with aftermarket lifts – no additional extension required)
- Internal frame is 1mm gauge x 16mm diameter, with pole sleeves
- Cast alloy frame lugs
- Checker plate alloy base
- Compact full alloy centre pivoting yoke provides strength and reduces weight
- Adjustable tropical fly helps prevent condensation and ensures constant airflow in all conditions
- Seams are sealed and twin needle lock stitched, using a fell seam method
- Raw edges are bound with canvas, not inferior synthetic binding tape
- Bound canvas eliminates wicking issues
- A fine, tightly woven multiple yarn (ripstop) in both weft and warp directions of the weave ensures tear strength, water proofness and abrasion resistance
- Bound canvas window loops
- Versatile 3-way annex
- 550gsm PVC zip off bucket floor on annex
- Large 90cm W x 140 cm H annex windows
- Strong and fine insect mesh throughout
- 50mm high-density mattress with open cell foam maximises airflow
- Mattress includes a full zip off cotton cover
- Laminated 600gsm PVC tonneau cover with cold crack treatment and leaf tie down with D rings
- Self repairing coil zips
- Removable pack down bungee cords included
- Complete with guy ropes, window poles, pegs and instructions
Size: 1.43m wide x 2.4m long x 1.25m high (inner tent)
RTT Weight: 61.6kg
Annex Weight: 7.4kg